- Vegetable oil 50 milliliters
- Onion 1 piece
- Chicken fillet 300 grams
- Mix vegetable for soup (frozen) 300 grams
- 500 milliliter broth
- Water 1.5 liters
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Sour cream (20%) 150 grams
- 2 egg yolks
- Durum wheat noodles 100 grams
- Fresh parsley for serving
- Main ingredients: Potato, Onion, Pepper, Chicken, Eggs, Sour Cream, Pasta
- Serving 8 servings
Saucepan, spatula, knife, soup ladle.
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
Cut the chicken into small cubes. Crumble the onion as well, like other vegetables, but I freeze them immediately with slices of the right size.
Mix the broth with water.
Step 2: prepare the soup.
Heat the oil in a saucepan. Fry the onion in it until soft, then add the chicken and cook over medium heat until the poultry meat changes color.
Then add the frozen vegetables and pour in the broth with water. Season with salt and pepper and cook until cooked chicken and vegetables.
Separately, in a bowl, mix the sour cream with yolks until smooth. Then dilute with hot broth, mix well and pour into soup.
Step 3: add the noodles.
Add the noodles to the soup. I have nests, so I smashed them so that the noodles get shorter. Then add finely chopped greens. Let it boil 5 minutes, remove from heat, cover and leave on 1 hour.
Before serving, chicken soup can be additionally heated if you like it very hot.
Step 4: Serve the thick chicken noodle soup.
Serve thick chicken noodle soup for lunch as your main course. The broth turns out to be very rich, because the soup is a miracle which is hearty and tasty.
Enjoy your meal!
“You can use any vegetables you want to make this soup.” I use frozen ones, first cut them into small cubes, and then send them into the freezer, so that later I can just get them out and not waste time cutting.
- Instead of chicken breast, you can use fillets from the hips. That is, meat cleared of bones and skin.
- You can use undiluted broth with water if it is not very rich. It depends on your preference.