- Wheat flour 200 g
- Dough baking powder 10 g
- Pinch of salt
- Vanillin to taste
- Chicken eggs 3 pcs.
- Sugar 120 g
- Butter (melted) 100 g
- Milk (warm) 50 ml.
- Apples 250 g
- Powdered sugar and cinnamon powder.
- Main ingredients
- Serving 10 Servings
- World Cuisine
1. So, the first thing we cut apples into thin slices. And we send them to blanch for exactly 2 minutes in boiling water (so that they become malleable). We take out of the water and leave to cool.
2. Next, pour warm milk, eggs and butter into a deep bowl, stir well.
3. Sift flour with baking powder here, pour sugar, a pinch of salt and vanillin, mix. The dough is ready.
4. In the prepared cupcake molds we distribute the dough into 1.5 tablespoons and now put the blanched apple slices in the shape of roses in the dough, or as you like best.
5. The molds are sent to the oven, preheated to 180 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
6. We take the cupcakes out of the oven, let it cool slightly, sprinkle with powdered sugar and cinnamon and serve to the table.