- Stuffing pork / beef (1: 1) 700 g
- Egg 1 pc.
- Onion 1 pc.
- Sour cream 2 tbsp. l
- Breadcrumbs 2 tbsp. l
- Champignons 250 g
- Mustard 1 tbsp. l
- Sugar 1 tbsp. l
- Tomato paste 3 tbsp. l
- Vegetable oil 2 tbsp. l
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Beef, Pork, Mushrooms
- Serving 5 servings
- World Cuisine
1. Grind onions and mushrooms, fry them in vegetable oil.
2. Add minced egg, sour cream, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and mix thoroughly. I use homemade stuffing to speed up the process, you can buy ready-made.
3. Add the cooled mushrooms to the minced meat, mix and beat it to condense the structure.
4. Put in a baking dish and grease on top with a mixture of sugar, mustard and tomato paste.
5. Send to the preheated oven 180-190 degrees for 50 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!