- Chicken Breast 250 gr.
- Hard cheese 200 gr.
- Orange 1 pc. (350 gr.)
- Red onion 1 / 2pcs.
- Rosemary 1/6 teaspoon
- Lettuce 5-6 pcs.
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Cooking Oil
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Dijon mustard 1 tsp
- Sesame 1 tsp
- Main ingredients: Chicken, Mustard, Greens
cutting board, knife, bowl, silicone spatula, spoon
1) Chicken breast weighing 250 gr. cut lengthwise into two parts, then into small cubes. Fry in a pan with a small amount of vegetable oil over medium heat until cooked, add a little rosemary, black pepper and salt to taste.
2) 200 gr. I cut hard cheese into cubes.
3) 1/2 red onion cut in half rings.
4) 1 orange needs to be peeled and white veins. I cut into small pieces.
5) I’ll prepare a salad dressing. In a bowl I combine 1 tbsp. lemon juice with 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tsp Dijon mustard. If the orange is sour, you do not need to add lemon juice.
6) Lettuce leaves tear into a bowl with your hands, you can cut if you want. Add prepared ingredients and season with prepared dressing. Sprinkle the salad with fried sesame seeds on top. The salad is very fresh, light and tasty!