- chicken legs 6 pcs.
- garlic 6 cloves
- salt 1 tsp
- black pepper to taste
- vegetable oil for frying 2-3 tbsp
- Main Ingredients Chicken
1. Wash the chicken legs, salt and pepper. Mix everything well and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours. It’s very convenient to pickle a chicken in the evening.
2. Heat the pan well, add the vegetable oil and put the chicken legs.
3. Fry the chicken over medium heat for 5-7 minutes without a lid. If you cover with a lid, then it will already be stewed, not fried.
4. Turn the legs over and fry again for 5-7 minutes, on the other hand. In general, we fry the chicken 25-30 minutes from time to time turning it over.
5. Readiness check with a fork, pierce it near the bone. A clear juice should appear. If the juice is bloody, then we continue to fry it further.
6. When the chicken legs are ready, squeeze the garlic through a press. In a plate, pour 1 tablespoon of the broth taken from the pan and mix it with garlic.
7. Using a brush, coat the chicken with garlic dressing on each side and turn off the heat.
8. Cover the chicken and let stand for 10 minutes. Bon Appetit everyone!