- White eggshells, pre-boiled to taste
- Wipes to taste
- Cotton buds to taste
- Food coloring for eggs to taste
- Vinegar 9% to taste
- Hot water to taste
- Thread or elastic to taste
- Main Ingredients Eggs
1. Eggs must first be boiled. Wrap each egg in a napkin and secure with an elastic band or thread on top.
2. For each food coloring for eggs, prepare a separate container and cotton swab.
3. Pour each dye 2 tbsp. hot water (or 1 tbsp hot water for a more saturated color) and add 1 tsp. 9% table vinegar, stir well.
4. Use a cotton swab to apply a chaotic pattern on the eggs, abundantly applying dyes, especially in places of the folds of the napkin. It is better to wear gloves on your hands so as not to get dirty.
5. Leave the eggs to dye for 1-2 hours.
6. Grease painted eggs for shine with vegetable oil.