For the test
- 5 pcs egg
- Butter 100 g
- Milk 1 tbsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Fresh yeast 50 g
- Vanillin 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Candied fruits 150g
- Flour 4 tbsp
- Protein 1pc
- Icing sugar 150g
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Sugar
Cooking:1. Make dough: add 1 tbsp of sugar to warm milk and dilute the yeast. Mix well and let stand.
2. Separate the protein of one egg (needed for glaze). Beat eggs with a mixer with 1 tbsp. Sugar and with a small amount of salt (0.5 tsp).
3. Add the dough, beaten eggs, vanilla and melted butter to the pre-sifted flour. Mix well with a spoon. Add the candied fruit or pre-steamed raisins to the resulting dough and mix well again. We cover the dough with a towel or cling film and set in a warm place for 1 hour to make it come.
4. After an hour, remove the cling film, slightly crush the dough and put it into the mold. And again we put in a warm place for 40 minutes, so that the dough comes up.
5. Then we send to bake in a preheated oven to 180 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
6. While baking cakes, make icing. Beat with a mixer the protein (which we previously separated) and powdered sugar.
7. We decorate still warm ready-made Easter cakes with glaze. Our cakes are ready!
Enjoy your meal!
Watch a short step-by-step video.