Buckwheat merchants with chicken and herbs
- Buckwheat groats 700 gr.
- Chicken fillet 500 gr.
- Onion 1 pc.
- 1 carrot
- Butter to taste
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Chicken, Buckwheat
- Serving 7 servings
- World Cuisine
plate, cutting board, cauldron
Cooking:The recipe for buckwheat in a merchant style with herbs:
1. Heat the butter, add the pieces of chicken and fry until the liquid evaporates.
2. Add carrots and onions, mix and simmer until the onions are golden.
3. Salt and pepper to taste and simmer until chicken is cooked.
4. Add buckwheat (pre-rinsing) and stir.
5. Add water (so that the water slightly covers the buckwheat) and when the buckwheat boils, put it on a slow fire. Close the lid and simmer for 10 minutes. After buckwheat absorbs water, turn off the fire and close the lid for 20 minutes.
Details of cooking buckwheat in a merchant style with chicken and herbs in my video. Enjoy your meal!