- 2 fresh cucumbers
- 4 boiled eggs
- red onion half
- salt to taste
- mayonnaise to taste
- jar of canned saury 250 gr
- Main ingredients
1. Boil the eggs for 10 minutes, cool and cut into cubes.
2. Cucumbers wash and cut into cubes.
3. Chop the red onion. I cut it into small cubes.
4. Open the canned saury, salt the butter and mash the fish with a fork.
5. All the ingredients are mixed in a bowl with salt and seasoning with mayonnaise.
Salad with canned saury, egg and cucumber is ready! Bon Appetit everyone!