- Quince 3 pcs. (600 g)
- Bulgarian red pepper 3 pcs. (400 g)
- Sugar 150 g
- Vinegar 9% 3 tbsp. l
- Clove 3 pcs.
- Cinnamon 1 stick
- Allspice peas 3 pcs.
- Water 3 stack. (250 ml)
- Main ingredients: Pepper, Quince, Sugar
- Serving 3 servings
- World Cuisine
1. Quince cut into slices.
2. Cut the pepper into 4 or 8 parts (depending on the pepper).
3. Pour a tablespoon of vinegar into each jar (0.5 l), put cloves, peppercorns and a slice of cinnamon.
4. Fill jars with quince and pepper.
5. Prepare syrup: 3 cups of water and 150 g of sugar, bring to a boil and fill them with the contents of all the jars.
6. We sterilize for 15 minutes.
7. Roll up the cans, turn the neck down and wrap up to cool completely.
Enjoy your meal!