- Lavash (26 cm in diameter) 2 pieces
- 5 eggs
- Grated cheese 2 tablespoons
- Fresh parsley 2 sprigs
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Sweet Paprika 1/2 teaspoon
- Tuna in its own juice 2 jars
- Flavored olives or olives to taste
- Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
- Main ingredients: Tuna, Eggs, Cheese, Bread
- Portion 3-4
Frying pan (diameter 24 cm), whisk, plate, knife, board.
Step 1: prepare the omelet.
Beat eggs until lush foam, add salt, pepper and sweet pepper. Rub the cheese, crumble the parsley and beat well again.
Heat a spoonful of oil in a pan and pour half the egg mass. Fry until golden brown on one side, then turn the omelet over and fry it on the other as well.
In the same way, fry the second omelet from the remaining half of the egg mass.
Step 2: prepare the roll.
Expand one pita bread and place the first omelet on top of it.
Open a can of tuna, drain the juice, mash the fish with a fork, and then lay it on top of the omelet.
Cut olives or olives and place them between pieces of tuna. Wrap everything in a roll.
Repeat the same process with the remaining pita bread, scrambled eggs and a jar of tuna.
Wrap both rolls with foil very tightly and refrigerate 1-2 hours.
If in a hurry, you can serve right away.
Step 3: serve the tuna omelette appetizer.
Cut the rolls into thick slices and serve as a snack. If served for breakfast, supplement with a fresh vegetable salad.
Enjoy your meal!
- Instead of tuna, mackerel is quite suitable. Of course, the taste will be different, but if there are no options, you can replace it.